Monday, April 7, 2008

Main area - (bar) (unfinished)

The club is busy! Looking around, you let your eyes adjust to the dark colored lamps and strobe lights. A few people are standing next to the bar, which is on the right side of the club. A large majority of the crowd seems to be dancing in front of a DJ. While there are a few tables and chairs, it seems the majority of the furniture has been removed to make room for the club's rave night. While you can pick a couple people out from the swaying crowd, you wonder if you can make yourself heard over the roar of techno coming from what seems to be every corner of the room.

NPCs -

There is an angry looking young man taking shots at the bar.
(description) /look angry/man/young -
This young man doesn't even seem to be 21, but the bartender keeps handing him shots. He's clearly drunk, and seems to be muttering to himself about something. By his appearance, he seems out of place. He has a large mohawk and several earrings - you wonder why he's at a club and not at some rock concert instead.

/talk angry/young/man
"How's the night?" you ask, feeling just as out of place as this kid looks.
"Shutup - I don't want to talk about it."
"Umm... You wouldn't happen to have a light for me, would you?" you hold out a cigarette, hoping he takes a hint.
"Aw, fuck, you want some Fire?" He turns to you, almost amused.
"Well, I don't really know how to do this, but, yeah... I'm looking for some."
He almost smiles, but seems to remember himself, and instead eyes you up and down.
"You're not a cop, are you? Cuz if you're a cop, you have to tell me."
"No, I'm not a cop, I'm trying to help this guy Adam..."
"Well, I've had a pretty shitty night, but I'm fucked up enough on liquor to let you know where one of me mates stores a stash - check out the bathroom."
"Thanks! Can I buy you a drink or something?" you hope he doesn't say yes, since you realize you really don't have the money for it.
"Nah, just don't be a fucktard and start any trouble... Try and be a little more careful of who you talk to next time. The cops know this place is the place to be, so they'll be around. Oh, and I don't remember which stall that Fire's in."

There is a gentleman watching the dance floor wistfally

No comments: